Bento is a kind of Japanese lunchbox. As a former child who carried and adored the lunchboxing world, and as a current fan of style, aesthetic, and simplicity, especially of the Japanese sort, I think this video speaks volumes.
Oneechan, forgive me for showing off so much of your wonderful work and not producing enough of my own. My brain is very tired today for reasons that mystify me, but I seem to invoke this claim often enough these days. I feel like I’ve never slept in my life!
Get your nosh on!
- On Our Radar: The Lunchbox Gets a Makeover
- FileMaker Releases Bento 4 Holiday Kit
- Kids’ Lunchboxes Go Bento for Easy Back to School Lunch Making, Thanks to Laptop Lunches
- Nazi Nanny Cares For Your Lunchbox
- Why are the Japanese so happy to hear you can’t eat their food?
- Shizuoka Sake Tasting: Negami Brewery-Kinmei Shiboritate Junmai Genshu
- From Avalon-737 to Lunchbox API setup ?
- Shizuoka Oden Fair 2012!
- The Lunchbox & Friends
- Bento Art: the Japanese cure for desperate housewives?