On the same night Caleb and I had Sonic, we also went to Pizza Hut…instead of going to the movies.
I ordered a cheese personal pan pizza, something I haven’t eaten since I was a kid. The quality was excellent; Pizza Hut’s sauce tastes better than most of the pizza sauces out there, oddly enough.
Pizza Hut did a great job keeping up with our constantly fluctuating group of late-comers, and I’m very appreciative that they dealt with us so gracefully. Our tickets were split, our orders complicated, and the server took good care of us all.
This Pizza Hut is located on Highway 231 near the Northside Wal-Mart. I give them high marks in atmosphere/decor, food, and service.
Get your nosh on, and stop in at your local Pizza Hut with its affordable prices and quality food!
- Pizza Hut’s $10,010 Proposal Package
- Pizza Hut Engagement Package Available For Only $10,010
- The CEO of Pizza Hut Took His Dates to Pizza Hut [Corporate America]
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Richer: Inside the Bonkers Mega-Mansion That Pizza Hut Built
- Pizza Hut Calorie Counter (CalorieLab)
- Pizza Hut Offers Lovebirds A Proposal
- $10k for Pizza and Ring
- Memories at Pizza Hut
- Pizza Huts’ New Flavors of Arabia